Wednesday, March 2, 2011

The Mission

The mission of this blog is to share and learn from others in the stay home world.  This is the first time I have been completely in charge of the house and considered in my job.  I am going to change things around the house so that it is easier to clean and is less cluttered.  Everything will have a place and I will work hard to keep things in their place.  I am a "piler" as my wife calls it.  When cleaning the table for dinner I will stack everything up and set it a side into a pile.  This pile is joined throughout the week by many other piles.  I am going to work harder at not making piles and throwing stuff away that needs to be and picking up everyday instead of letting it sit.

Another thing that I am new to is cleaning the whole house.  I was not a huge cleaner when I lived on my own, but now I am in charge of taking care of the house and it will have to stay clean.  I plan on implementing a weekly schedule for cleaning and doing the same things every week so that tasks do not get overwhelming.  And to go with the cleaning I have invested in cleaning supplies and tools.  Every time I purchase a new cleaning item I will post a review of it and before and after pictures of the job.

Another task I will be taking care of is the home's vehicles and any repairs that need to be done to the house.  I plan to do step by step lesson of any of these tasks.

The last thing I think would be fun to share is recipes of supper.  I always get tired of making the same old thing, so I think everyone sharing what they have will sweeten the pot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment