Friday, March 18, 2011

Touch and Brush Product Review

My family has been using the touch and brush as seen on TV Gadget/Product/toy for about a month now.

I usually purchase a gag as seen on TV gift for my wife every christmas and I almost bought this one because the kids were begging for it.  I didn't want to spend the $19.95 on it, but I was at Bed Bath, and Beyond and they had it for $9.99 and I had a gift card to spend so I figured what the heck.  So I picked it up and we have been using it ever since.  All I have to say is I LOVE THIS THING.  Ok, I'll say more, I'll start with the look.  It blends in and goes unnoticed even though it is suctioned on the mirror.  It did come with a sticky plastic thing so that it could be stuck to a wall, but I wanted to be able to remove it.  Function, it does just what it say.  You push your toothbrush in and out comes all the toothpaste you need.  This works esecially great for the kids.  The kids used to make a HUGE mess on the sink trying to put their toothpaste on their tooth brushes.  This thing is really cool.  You don't have to make any effort or mess putting toothpaste on your brush.  I know it sounds lazy and corny, but it really makes it more efficient and saves you from using too much toothpaste.

I give this product the dad seal of approval!

No comments:

Post a Comment